Master's degree abroad


In addition to so-called "horizontal mobility" as offered by UNIL's exchange programmes, you can also decide to undertake a "vertical mobility", i.e. to complete a whole degree abroad.


There are various funding sources external to UNIL for students who want to study abroad outside a university exchange programme, but whose financial situation is an obstacle to their plans.


In this section, you will find the different scholarships the UNIL works with as well as other financial helps that you can ask for in order to have the opportunity to pursue your studies in the university of your choice despite the high cost it implies.

Follow us: