Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme:
- a passport format photograph
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma, the university or HES diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received).
- a copy of all official transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for foreigners, a copy of the Swiss residence permit (if already in possession)
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
|more details concerning the registration procedure
Confirmation of registration
Admitted candidates must confirm their registration in accordance with the instructions provided by the Admissions Office.
If the Swiss university diploma has not yet been obtained, the final transcript or a certificate confirming that the candidate has fulfilled all the prerequisites to obtain the degree has to be provided by week 38, respectively 8.