International students outside an exchange programme (guest students)


If you are coming to UNIL as a “guest student”, you will need to contact the mobility advisers in your host faculty yourself, to make arrangements for your admission. You should check with your home university which courses you will be taking at UNIL and that the credits you earn will be recognised when you return.


You will find all the information you need on the website for the UNIL Admissions Service.


If you have any practical questions (accommodation, insurance, etc.), please refer to the exchange students’ section.


Follow us: