HEC Lausanne offers two bilingual Bachelor of Science degrees in French and English: the Bachelor of Science in Management and the Bachelor of Science in Economics. These two Bachelor's degree programs share a common core for the first two years, followed by a specialization in one of the two programs in the third year.
From the first week of the program, you will be exposed to interactive course formats that encourage group work and develop the skills and values of collaboration, self-management, responsibility, integrity and entrepreneurship. These programs also require a high level of rigor on your part as the training is highly quantitative from the first year, with mathematics, statistics, accounting and programming accounting for more than two-thirds of the program.
Language of instruction
It is possible to follow all the first and second year courses in French and/or English with the possibility of switching from one language to the other, several times, at any time, if you wish. NB: You must have a B1 level in French to be admitted to a course of study at Unil. Students with a Swiss high school diploma are admitted without a language certificate. The teaching materials are identical in both languages and the exams are bilingual, allowing you to answer in the language of your choice. In the third year, you have a wide choice of courses in either English or French.
After obtaining your Bachelor's degree, you will be able to enter one of our Master's programs.
Faculty of Business and Economics
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics
French (Course media may be in English from the first year. Some third-year optional courses are taught in English).
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MSc) in Actuarial Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Accounting, Control and Finance
- Master of Science (MSc) in Economics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Finance
- Master of Arts (MA) in Public Management and Policy
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Legal Issues, Crime and Security of Information Technologies
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Law and Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies