The International Relations Welcome Centre offers counselling and provides basic information to facilitate the reception of visiting scholars and researchers who are invited to UNIL by institutes or faculties (a person who is neither enrolled nor employed by UNIL) for a limited period, as well as international staff who will take a permanent position at the University of Lausanne (with the exception of international professors).
Support is available in the following areas:
- Assistance with external administrative procedures (for example: obtaining visas, registrering with the relevant authorities, etc.);
- Assistance with internal administrative procedures in connection with UNIL Human Resources (coordination);
- We will supply you with a housing list to help in finding an accommodation (unfurnished or furnished);
- Practical information about UNIL, Lausanne, and the surrounding area;
- Information about French language lessons at UNIL and outside;
- Support Service for Dual Career Couples.
We also organise the social events with the aim of facilitating the integration of our researchers. The next Meet & Greet will take place on September 12th, 2019.
Welcome to the University of Lausanne!