The following terms and conditions have been validated by the UNIL management on June 6, 2011 and presented to the FAE on June 8, 2011.
1 Purpose of PrintUNIL
The UNIL Computer Center (Ci) provides the UNIL students with self-service multifunction printers in the corridors of some UNIL buildings. This project is called PrintUNIL and aims to provide UNIL students, soon all equipped with laptops and Wi-Fi users, a real mobile office.
1.1 Number of multifunction printers and location
- 28 multifunction Canon BW
- 13 multifunction Canon color
- The multifunction printers are available in free access to the following locations:
- Anthopole, level 2 next to the "Reprographie"
- Internef, level 2 in the main hall and at the BDSE
- Amphipôle, level 3 in the hall
- Amphimax, level 4
- CHUV, Xanadu space 09
- César-Roux 19, offices 01.07 and 01.09c
- Unitèque, level 4 at the library
- Geopolis, level 2 in the hall